Atlanta Jewish Academy is a premier, college preparatory, co-educational, ECD-12th grade, independent School. We are located in the wooded Sandy Springs neighborhood of Atlanta.
AJA is seeking Substitute Teachers for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Substitutes are needed for half day, full day, and extended subbing schedules throughout the school year.
- We do our best to provide substitute teachers with as much advance notice as possible, a lesson plan from the classroom teacher, access to a school laptop, and lots of support
- Multiple positions are available
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A background check is required for the selected candidate of this position and any job offer is contingent on the results of this check
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics.