Sales Support Representative (Military Veterans or Spouses)
Student (High School)
As a Sales Support Representative, you will provide efficient and effective sales support to customers. Your role will involve handling a high volume of incoming and potentially outgoing phone calls to assist clients with pre-enrollment inquiries. This includes verifying compliance, assisting with member enrollment, and addressing concerns about commissions.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for customer acquisition, and passionate about contributing to top-line revenue growth.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell our products and services - Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Develop and foster relationships - Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets - Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results - Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Research and understand target market - Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and our’s overall market opportunity.
- Must be a Military Veteran or Military Spouse
- Demonstrated dedication to professional growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Basic computer skills, including navigation, typing, and basic troubleshooting
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and emotional intelligence skills.
Apply for this position