Junior High Learning Specialist Opportunity
Upper School Learning Specialist
The Fuchs Mizrachi School, educating students in pre-nursery through 12th grade, is a community motivated by an unwavering passion for Torah values, Religious Zionist ideals, and the pursuit of excellence in General and Judaic studies. Our students are encouraged to develop intellectual skills, emotional strength and spiritual commitment. Enriched by their experiences, the students are poised to become the community leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Learning Specialist for the 2018-2019 school year to provide educational support services and instruction to students with diverse learning styles. The ideal candidate is a hard worker, team player, and strong communicator, preferably with two or more years of experience and a Master’s Degree in Special Education. She or he is committed to professional growth, developing best-practice interventions, and strategically guiding teachers to enable every student to learn to the best of their abilities.
- Provide direct support to young adolescents individually and in small groups with a focus on increasing executive functioning capacity, meeting IEP goals, and developing crucial study skills.
- Design learning plans for students and collaborate with classroom teachers and outside therapists to differentiate instruction
- Engage in ongoing communication with parents including in-person parent meetings about their child’s progress
- Manage, analyze, and document assessment data at intervals throughout the school year to ensure that students are meeting benchmarks
- Complete timely state-required testing and reporting
Compensation is commensurate with experience
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Rabbi Ben Fried, Junior High Principal – email@example.com.